CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Black Eye......

And it's from my dog!!!!!!!! O.k. - this isn't a very smart move on my part but it seemed fun at the time. Yesterday Shane and I were jumping on the trampoline with the kids and Chance (our 100 pound black lab) was barking like crazy because we were all jumping and not throwing the ball for him. So I decided to include him in our family time and I invited him up on the trampoline with us. Well, because he is so big he was having a hard time getting up there so I decided to help. He started to freak out because I was pulling on him and he started throwing his head around and my face ended up being on the receiving end of his big block head!!!

So here is a picture for all of you to see. I can't believe I am almost 30 and I have a black eye from a dog!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Looks like it hurts. I bet that's the last time Chance is invited to participate in a family trampoline event! Let's hope for a quick recovery. Miss you!!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Ouch! My last black eye came when I was 30... thanks to Peyton hitting me in the face when he launched a beer bottle to Jeremy and missed.

Bama Belle said...

Bless your heart, ouch! Guess now we know not to make him mad huh? Hope you are well soon. How was the sale? When is it over?

Anonymous said...

Ouch...you are such a freak! Thanks for making me laugh anyway!