CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

My sweet Granddad.....

I spent most of this past weekend at University Hospital in San Antonio. Granddad fell Friday afternoon and had major trauma / injuries to his head. After slipping into a coma he passed away last night. I have spent much of the day reflecting and remembering Granddad. I am so thankful that I have so many good memories. He was so funny and had such a great heart. I take comfort in knowing where he is now and I can't wait to see him again.

4 comments:

Busy momma said...

What sad news to read but so comforting to know that he is in Heaven and yes, you will see him again. I will say a prayer that God will be the great comfort you and your family need in this time of loss. With sympathy~

Bama Belle said...

Joe and I are thinking of you and praying for you and your family. We are here if there is anything we can do.

Anonymous said...

I know this is a sad time, but know that lots of people are praying for the family. See you on Friday.

love,
holley

Jill said...

So sorry to hear about your grandfather. I haven't been online in a while, so I hadn't checked your blog until now. It's great that you are reflecting on the good times you had and finding comfort that he is in the best place ever imaginable.