CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Wow - It's been a while.....

So much has happened since my last post. Most importantly I am now 30!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I'm not excited about my "new" age I have to say it was the best birthday ever. My husband planned a very fun night out in Nashville last Saturday. It was supposed to be a surprise but one of my bff's is not too good at keeping a secret. It was fine that I found out - it actually gave me 4 days to look forward to it and I got to pick out a new "hot" outfit (complete with cowboy boots). I had all of my closest friends (from Alabama) and one of my favorite couples from Knoxville in attendance. The night consisted of dinner, a hypnotist and lots of drinking, dancing and laughing. We all had brunch together Sunday and then headed back to B'ham.

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so special. I love you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a great birthday! Bummer Justin and I couldn't have gone.

TK said...

We had a blast and glad we could be a part of your special weekend!!