CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Little All Star

Most of you know that Kaylee is in competitive cheerleading. Well this Sunday is her "First Flight" which is an exhibition for friends and family before the competition season actually begins. I am so sad to say that I am going to miss her first event!!!! I will be on an Emmaus Walk Thursday - Sunday in Texas. Although I'm excited about my upcoming spiritual journey I am so sad that I am going to miss Kaylee's performance.

She had practice tonight so I took some pictures to share. These are just of practice so she isn't in her uniform or anything. As soon as the season gets started in December I'm sure I will be filling this blog up with all kinds of High Fly stuff. Her daddy and I are so proud of her. Although she is only 4 she seems to understand the concept of being part of a team. Tonight they dropped her out of one of her stunts and she cried for just a second and just kept going. She knew she couldn't just stop because she had other people depending on her.

She doesn't have her make-up on in these pictures but I want to go ahead and let all of you know that their hair and make-up is very intense. But Kaylee digs it. She thinks it is so cute. So, just don't be shocked the first time you see a picture of her with her make-up on.













2 comments:

Bama Belle said...

So cute! Joe just discovered the phone call so call me tomorow OK?

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Miss you guys!