CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God Is Amazing!!

I returned from my Walk To Emmaus Monday evening. It was truly one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. I could sit here all day and tell you all about it, but I am hoping I will be fortunate enough to sponsor some of my firends and family to attend a walk and I don't want to ruin any of the surprises that happen during the 3 days. TK, my sister - in - law and I all went on the walk together. I am so happy I was able to share this time with them as well as about 50 others who I now consider my sisters in Christ.

To all of you who wrote letters, thank you so much. They all touched my heart more than you will ever know. I hope and pray I get to return the selfless gesture someday. My hope is for all of my friends and family who are willing to go on this 3 day walk to go and be able to experience the wonderful power of Gods love and grace. If there is anybody out there who is interested please contact me and I would be glad to get you more information.

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."
1 Peter 2:9

3 comments:

Bama Belle said...

Julie,
We love and admire you! We are so proud of you and your faith. May God watch over you always.
In Him,
Jess and Joe

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are back and had an amazing experience! God is definitely at work in your life. Give your kiddos a hug for me!

love,
holley

Jill said...

I'm so glad you had such a life-changing experience. It is my prayer that you keep a close walk with God throughout your normal day-to-day routine. You are a great example!