CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a week...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have just been really busy this week but I'm not real sure exactly what we have been doing. I am still trying to recooperate from my Kids Market shopping experience Tuesday. Since I am working the sale this year I got to shop a week before the sale opens to the public and it was absolutely crazy!! I got there at 4:15 and didn't leave until 2:00 a.m.!!! For those of you who have shopped the Kids Market consignment sale before, you know how overwhelming it can be. Those of you who have not - you would just have to see it to believe it. They had over 2,400 contributors this sale so there is tons of stuff!! Anyways, I got lots of good stuff for both of the kids.

The kids and I are decorating the house with all of our Halloween stuff today. They are so excited. I remember when I used to look forward to that as a kid also. When you are a child even the little things in life are so special.

Kaylee and Tyler have been really good this week. They are starting to play together more now which makes it really nice for me. It is also neat to see them interacting with each other. When I see them laughing and playing together it melts my heart. :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much! Please send us some pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Where is this Kids Consignment?
.........Judy B

Julie said...

It is called Kids Market and Mom. It is in the old food world shopping center off of valley dale road. It starts Oct. 6th and lasts 2 weeks!! :o) www.kidsmarketandmom.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks - I'll have to check that out.,,,,, Judy