CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HELP!!!!!!

O.k. so this probably not news to many of my girlfriends who are moms, but getting ready for a consignment sale is HARD WORK!! I spent a total of 20 hours last week (with Ms. Betty's help) just getting everything hung up. That in itself is no simple task. Everything has to be hung a certain way, on a certain hanger and with certain safety pins. Such a pain. So, tonight one of my really good friends came to help me price my stuff (she just made like millions on stuff she sold at another consignment sale). We worked for 5 hours and only got 60 pieces tagged and priced!! And we worked really hard. The bad part is that I still have a ton more to do. I think the biggest problem is I am selling everything my children have ever owned, and trying to get all of that ready at one time stinks.

So, for anyone who would like to help me get everything ready for me to drop off next Tuesday (9/09) I would love your help. And I promise I will help you if you decide to do it. Or if you just want to come keep me company while I work on it - that would be great too. :o)

2 comments:

Busy momma said...

I wouldn't mind at all helping....but when can we do it without 4 kiddos in the middle of it?? I helped another friend the other night for about 3.5 hours and we got a ton accomplished.
Which sale are you doing?
email me :)

I'm a Mom!..? said...

You are on your own.. Freaking sucks.. just remember when pricing, consignment goes for about a third of the retail price... There. I helped :o)