CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

What does this mean for his future??

So, today I walk into the dining room and see Tyler wearing this pink tutu. His Dad freaks out every time he plays dress up with his sister. I'm not real sure what I think about it. Our house is completely full of "girl stuff". Believe me, he is not "girly" in any way, shape, form or fashion. So until I start to see him showing "girly" tendencies I will continue to let his sister have fun dressing him up - plus it will be great material to embarrass him once he starts dating.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Does Shane have a matching tutu?

Shane said...

You dang right I do and am not afraid to admit it. I am comfortable with sho I am. At least I do not post anonymously.

Bama Belle said...

LOL Aww Shane Joe was in total agreement! I thought it was too precious and funny! There will be a time Shane will to. Well, maybe. Julie I hope all is well with your Grandfather, he and you are in our prayers. Have a great night!

Bama Belle said...

Oh, and for the record Joe's tutu is purple!