CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Is three really a crowd??

Shane and I have been undecided for a while on whether or not to have another baby. I have always wanted 3 or 4 kids but sometimes I feel as if my 2 are just as much stress as 4. Tyler definitely keeps me busy as he is always up to something and Kaylee can be so sweet but so sassy!!

The past several months I have really been telling myself that I was completely happy with the 2 beautiful children God has given me and that three would just be hard. For example - when you have a third child and you have to get a hotel room where does one of the kids sleep? I know questions like that are silly, but those are the kind of random things I think about.

Lately I have had this overwhelming feeling come over me and every time I look at one of the kids, I absolutely fall in love with them just as I did the day they were born. I can't help but think of how wonderful it would be to have another child to love as much as I love Kaylee and Tyler. Next to Shane, they are absolutely the love of my life!!

So, as to whether to have another or not - still undecided. Any suggestions or comments??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are a few thoughts:
1- If you have 3 then there will always be an odd man out when you guys go to six flags, or somewhere else that requires you to be in couples.
2- So far you and Shane have produced 2 adorable children, so no doubt that a third one would be SUPER cute too
3- Tyler is the perfect age to add a 5th member to the family :0)

I'm not much help, huh?

Keep us posted!!

Bama Belle said...

That just means you have to have 2 more! My mother was a middle child and hated it! I could see you and Shane with 4 Ya'll are awesome parents and should definitely have more! What beautiful kidos they are to!

Busy momma said...

It sounds like you don't feel "complete" as far as the family goes. I rec. finding a place to sit still, completely focus on God, pray to Him and then listen for a response. When you prepare yourself by fully trusting Him and put aside all distractions in life, you really can hear Him speak....and He holds all the answers we could ever want!!
Now, maybe I should do the same?!?

TK said...

Watch the movie "The Family Stone". Everytime I watch that movie, it makes me want to have this huge family. But, take Ashley's advice, pray about it and ask God to give you peace about it one way or another. Besides, while you are making up your mind, it certainly doesn't help to practice... Tell Shane that was for him! :)

Jill said...

That's a tough one Julie! I have always wanted a big family (3 or 4) but then again I really have no idea what I'm thinking or talking about since I'm yet to raise even one. But it just seems like only having the "experience" of being pregnant twice and having 2 little babies and all those life-changing things twice isn't enough. Of course that is only applicable to my life/feelings and my view may change as my experiences change. But if you want another one, I say go for it, all the other little technicalities that you are concerned about will just fall into place.