CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Why???

While Shane and I were gone to Knoxville the kids stayed with their Aunt TK. We called to check in periodically and she said they had been really good. She took them to church this morning, I talked to her after lunch and she said that my kids had been great! They went home with their Gram and Poppy after church and we got there to pick them up late this afternoon and they too said the kids had been wonderful. But, it never fails the minute they see us they lose their minds and start acting terrible! Why is that??

Needless to say we appreciate them being good for others, but we would like to see that sometimes too. And really it doesn't make sense. More than likely the other people that they stay with would not spank them, so why would they act up for us? I know it is probably an age old question and I may never know the answer - but I am very curious.

0 comments: