CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Please Pray....

I received some very sad news today and I would like to ask for prayers from any of you who are willing to pray. One of my good friends lost a grand baby to SIDS yesterday. His name was Aiden and he was only 3 months old. This family is such a wonderful Christian family and they have such a unique and awesome story.

They are our age and have 2 little boys of their own that are 9 and 7. They have also adopted a 3 children. Two of them were infants when they got custody of them. One is deaf and the other was born to a mom with a drug addiction. Since then, they also adopted a very sweet 17 year old who happened to be pregnant. They made the most out of the situation and she had this baby in May and is an exceptional mother. Needless to say, everyone is in shock and broken hearted. Shane and I will be traveling to Knoxville Saturday for the service. I can't express to you enough how special this family is and they are just asking for prayers.

2 comments:

Bama Belle said...

Julie, I am so saddened by this. I am assuming this is S & K, friends we know as well. I am going to call you tomorrow to get their address so we can send something. I cannot believe it! They are such amazing people.

I'm a Mom!..? said...

So sad... We'll be thinking of the family...