CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I don't have a title for this one...

As many of you know I made an incredible life changing decision after Jeremy passed away. For those of you who don't know I would love to share with you that I accepted Christ. Although my journey is still very new I feel like God is doing incredible things in my life right now. Just this week I feel that He has surrounded me with certain people and circumstances. As I post this blog Shane and I are on our way to be with the family of little Aiden who passed away Wednesday.

This week I met a girl who's best friend's husband is very sick with a rare cancer. After listening to her and finding out the sick man is an FBI Agent, I told her that my best friend's husband was also and FBI agent and passed away suddenly in January. I just feel that God put us there together Tuesday to be with each other. I have read her friends caring bridge site and can't help but be awed by their faith. I ask that if you feel compelled please pray for the Watson family. He is 37 and they have 2 girls ages 10 & 3.

As I was in the middle of the above paragraph I received a phone call from my mom that my Grandfather in Texas has had a heart attack and is in ICU. Isn't it ironic that I was in the middle of posting about the different circumstances He has given me to handle this week....

I ask for prayers for everybody I have mentioned today. I will keep you posted on my Grandad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have accepted Christ into your life. It is the best decision you will ever make!