CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Missing Jeremy....

Many of you know that in January we lost one of our very best friends. There is not a day that goes by that I am not reminded of what a great person he was and how much I miss him. This weekend being the opening weekend for college football, I have been especially sad because his third love (after his wife and his son) was AUBURN FOOTBALL!! He lived for anything Auburn. The last time I saw Jeremy was actually at the Auburn / Alabama football game in November. We had so much fun! We spent the whole game together. I can't help but picture Jeremy up in Heaven watching the game with his shaker yelling "War Eagle".

I know TaraKy has struggled with this being the start of football season without him however, she never ceases to amaze me. She has been and continues to be so strong. So, I just want her to know what a wonerful job she is doing being there for Cole and how proud Jeremy must be. I love you TK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I have thought about him all weekend. At first I dreaded football season because I would miss him so much. Then, decided to throw myself into the game because that's what Jeremy would want.

Jeremy was like Auburn football- when he was kicked down, he would get back up and try harder. When he won, he won big. Jeremy was proud of his little Aubie (Cole) and his wife and his whole team. He sparked enthusiasm in all around him. He played fair.

Julie, thanks for remembering my son. I, too miss him enormously. love & War Eagle.... Judy

TK said...

It sometimes seems to catch me off guard. The beginning of football season was a little tougher than I thought, as you know. Thanks for always being there for me! I couldn't have made it through this time with out you guys!! I love y'all.